People have been using healthy supplemental nutrients to add to the nourishment of the body and creatine monohydrate is just one of them. Creatine is one of the most popular sports and fitness health supplement as it acts as a ready source for muscles where individuals who consume this often report a boost in endurance and strength. But no matter how it enables an individual to do extremely well in their sports activity, the consumer normally has uncertainties and then asks questions if this kind of supplement is safe to use.
It is very important to look at the pros and cons of taking creatine as it is widely used by almost all sports enthusiasts and professionals alike. This is to help the consumers make the right decision on whether it would be worth using and to be able to know what to expect from this kind of supplement. With the aim of providing you with some ideas about taking it, check out the following:
The pros of taking creatine are as follows:
- It is found to improve muscle strength to bigger muscle mass since it helps deliver more testosterone to the cells of the body and as it draws more liquid into the muscles.
- It can help relieve muscle weakness in arthritic patients as well as to athletes to workout much longer as it can make the muscles be able to withstand more exhausting actions.
- It helps people with abnormal high concentration of lipids in the blood as it can be of assistance in lowering cholesterol level.
- In some preliminary studies, it is indicated as having therapeutic characteristics as a supplement along with the medical care for heart failure patients. They had significant improvement in their symptoms and an increase in exercise capability.
The cons of taking creatine are as follows:
- For most young people, having diarrhea, muscle cramps and dizziness are some of the short term negative effects
- Some studies show that it may cause kidney damage, especially if consumed improperly. This is also the reason why consumers are advised to take this on an on-going basis.
- A risk of dehydration is also reported when taking this, however it can be taken care of by means of adding water intake.
If you really want a health alternative to the transnationals then you need to CHECK THIS OUT!
These pros and cons in taking creatine are the things to ponder on when deciding to take it or not. Although it has been noted that creatine is an organic acid and natural, it is still a great deal if you are well-informed before taking any supplemental products or medicines. Moreover, to lend you a hand in deciding if you really need to take it, then go consult your doctor. Following the instructions for the amount of dosage to take would help as well.
As a Beachbody Coach you just know that no matter what you are doing, you have to do your research and make sure that you taking and doing the best possible things for your body.